Locating Customer Account If you have used any other online system provided by the Georgia Wildlife Resources Division you may already have created a customer account. To locate your customer account you will need to enter three forms of identification.
To proceed, enter your date of birth and last name and a third form of identification so the system can check if you have an existing account.
Third Form of Identification You may select one of the following forms of identification from the pull down menu:
- GADNR Customer ID - If you have previously purchased a hunting or fishing license, you were assigned a GADNR customer ID. You may use this ID as your third identifier.
- Last Four of SSN - If you do not know your GADNR Customer ID, you may use the last four of your social security number to look up your existing account.
- Other Document Type - If you know you already have a customer account, but cannot find your customer record with the GADNR Customer ID or last four of your SSN, you might have created your account with another type of document ID.
You might have used one of the following document types:
- U.S. Drivers License - If you could not find your customer account with your Social Security Number or GADNR Customer ID, you might have used your U.S. Driver's License. Enter your U.S. Driver's license number and select the issuing state.
- Non U.S. Driver's License - If you are not a U.S. Resident or Citizen, you might have used your Non U.S. Driver's License. Enter your Non U.S. Driver's license number.
- Green Card- If you are not a U.S Citizen, you might have used your Green Card. Enter your Green Card number.
- Passport- It is possible that you might have used your Passport. Enter your Passport number.
- U.S. Travel VISA - If you are visiting the United States, you may have have used your U.S. Travel VISA. Enter your U.S. Travel VISA number.
Please Note: If the system did not locate your customer account, the system will allow you to create one. If there are any problems when creating the account, you may contact the Help Desk at 1-800-366-2661 from 8:00 - 6:00 M-F, and 9:00 - 5:00 S-S.
Attention Customers: License Requirements Changed July 1, 2017For Details, click here
Federal Duck Stamp: Federal Duck Stamps will be available starting June 29 for the next hunting season.